Lab for Data Intensive Biology
- I have just started as a Postdoctoral Fellow in Titus Brown's Lab for Data Intensive Biology at UC Davis.
- I turned in the final copy of my thesis. You can download it here.
- I defended my thesis today. My current plan is to stay on the east coast working as Postdoctoral Research Scientist at the Lamont Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University for the next few months and then I am off to California.
- Our recent paper in PNAS on phytoplankton functional group dynamics in the oligotrophic ocean is now available online.
- Our study examining resource partitioning between diatoms is available online on the PNAS website.